Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I love photo Christmas cards. I must say that I love getting all Christmas but photo cards are my favorite.

I have a long standing obsession with Shutterfly photo cards. We did our Christmas Cards last year with Shutterfly and I loved them! Seriously, so cute!

This year we're using Shutterfly again. They have so many great cards, their website is really easy to use, and their cards are a great price. I love how many designs they have and customizable their layouts are.

This year, I tried tons of photo Christmas Cards on Shutterfly.com but I think these were my two favorites...





Which one do you like best?

Shutterfly also makes awesome photo calendars , photo mugs, and photo ornaments. I've given all three of these as Christmas gifts in the past to family members and they were HUGE hits with (Mom and Grandma especially). I think photo gifts are so fun and personal.

Are you doing photo Christmas cards this year? Other photo gifts?

No comments: