As you may remember, I’m going to my 10 year high school reunion soon! So, I was super excited when BlogHer and Mary Kay offered me some new skin care and makeup products to try, both to prep for the big event and to wear at it.
To help fight fine lines, refine pores, and achieve beautifully smooth skin I tried the Timewise Microdermabrasion set.
I used the exfoliating face wash and then the replenishing serum. The set really made my skin feel fresh, energized, and glowing.
Yep, that’s me with no makeup! But honestly my skin felt so nice after the microdermabrasion I didn’t even self-conscious about taking a no makeup picture.
I’ll definitely be using this a few times a week leading up the reunion!
I also got a bunch of great makeup….
Lipstick and mascara.
And a really cool little compact of eyeshadow, blush, and brushes. So great for beauty on the go!
So decided a little trial-run of my makeup for the reunion using my new Mary Kay makeup!
I started with my own foundation and eyeliner only (my staples).
Then I put on the rest of my makeup using my new Mary Kay products (lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow, and blush)
I loved my look!
The compact was a real winner. The eye shadow was easy to apply and really helped to enhance my eyes. And the mineral cheek color gave my cheeks the perfect glow.
I also loved the mascara. It went on clean making my lashes look longer and prettier without looking chunky.
And the lipstick was great too. It was a beautiful color and lasted a long time.
I can’t wait to be looking my best at my reunion thanks to Mary Kay!
Do you want to win $100 worth of Mary Kay products?
You can receive (2) total entries to win by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me which Mary Kay product you'd like to try most.
- Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
Also, you can visit BlogHer round up page for more chances to win: Visit the Promotions & Prizes section.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/22—10/16/2011, so enter now!
Go here for the Official Rules, but basically:
- No duplicate comments.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
- You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.